Thursday 29 December 2011

As predicted. Boringness sets in.

So I apologise for 2 weeks of absolute nothingness. Actually, no I don't, this is my blog so I'll write whenever I damn well please :P.

So what has James been doing these holidays? I've been out twice, once to Kynan's boxing day dinner which was of course filled with funness...(making up words?). Of course yours truly the mahjong mogul was slightly too good at it getting pongs everywhere and flowers and stuff, but we also (or I also? or like...some of us also?) met this cool guy called ryan. Oh gosh I hope his name was ryan...cause bit awkward if its something completely different like Steve or something. In short, I lost all my chips to 'ryan' of 2 or 3 rounds of blind poker. Damn luck. Then of course bartog (not even sure if thats how u spell it), snap, etc. for group fun :D (except no mafia D:)

Day after went to kif's for some farm fun. Got up extremely tired extremely dead after getting home the night before at 11ish and just kind of lay in bed staring at my ceiling telling myself to get the fuck out of bed before I fell back to sleep. Anyways, this too was an extremely fun fun fun day...but got hammered by kif in bball, despite winning the most games with the ruse trio team (YAY) and suffered taunts of the loss to the kings by the lakers....(but i'll veer away from nba talk seeing as none of you readers enjoy this topic)...and I got a few taunts in towards b1 for abandoning my purple and gold team for...THE HORNETS....=.=

But anyways. Woke up next morning sore EVERYWHERE. literally EVERYWHERE. did not even want to get out of bed. Damn i'm getting too old for such activeness ;)

HOWEVER, that has all been recovered and now I face my workload. English will be a delight. Maths (and woodhouse) will be a delight. 3 Sciences........plus extension english on top of 2u english work....

GAH

On reflection, this blog post was extremely poorly organised. Such low calibre of writing is not to be expected from myself on a regular basis and I apologise for the disruptive nature of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment