Saturday 3 December 2011

2 weeks left :)

School is almost finished. This is a good thing. Well, not really..being that it's now year 12, im probably going to end up being guilted by my parents to study hard during the holidays to catch up >_> In addition to that is I always hate the summer holidays. They are WAY too long. I mean, the normal 2 week holidays are pretty fun - you get to sleep in, laze around, do nothing for a bit - all in good fun. With a six week holiday you kind of run out of things to do after about 2 -3 weeks...and then you just sit there and stone. Then eventually (well from an aye-shun point of view) you have to go and do work...which is basically school - but with a harder taskmaster (parents) and longer hours.

Perhaps its just because I have a boring life, but for the last few weeks the most entertaining thing I can do is pretty much go to back to school sales and buy my shit for school. THATS HOW BORING LIFE GETS. Now, this time could be taken up by basketball...but the local courts are closed during the holidays. Closed. In. Holidays. WHAT? HOW? WHY? But yes I do dread the summer holidays. I might be cheering for them normally, but thats really only for the first few weeks when I can do nothing and not care at all.

Oh well, at least sleeping in is fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment