Monday 28 November 2011

Its been a long time

Since I came around. Its been a long time but now I'm back in town...hahah

BUT YES EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER. It is such an amazing feeling the moment its all finished...well not exactly just a few more months till the next set of exams but whatever, one hurdle over.

On the topic of exams there seems to be this trend I notice especially in Ruse students, but some Baulko peeps have been criminal to it as well. Now before I go any further, I do occasionally do this if I'm feeling really insecure about how I did on my exam...but anyways, what I'm talking about is the extraordinary number of people running around asking what I got for this, how I did that, whether or not you could attempt it in that way (im referring especially to math papers here) and I really don't see the point of it. The paper IS OVER. It doesn't matter if you did get the answers you were looking for, because really, the only time those questions are actually useful are either mid-exam and the teachers iono purposefully ignore it or something..and thats about it.

I actually think that doing that kind of thing when you still have exams left over is actually counterproductive. It's like you want to feel bad about yourself so you purposefully ask questions to try and fine mistakes in your own paper....seriously just postpone the judgement to the day where your teacher pulls out those dreaded pieces of paper.

Just something to think about :)

BACK TO NBA 2K12/OBLIVION/WHATEVER OTHER GAMES I HAVE INSTALLED
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

No comments:

Post a Comment