Saturday 5 November 2011

Sleep

So yesterday, after coming home from the library I slept. Not just a nap, literally slept from 6PM to 6AM Saturday...12 hours of sleep :D Unfortunately this is the third week in a row that I've done this on Friday arvo.Here's how I imagine my internal argument goes down:

Body: Fuck it, no more school, James has been a dick all week by not going to sleep, and I'm going to reclaim all those lost hours now.

Brain: NOOO WE CANT DONT THAT, THINK OF THE MATH, THE ENGLISH, THE SCIENCES- THINK OF THE WOODHOUSE D:

Body: Look I don't give a shit if Woodhouse/other teachers do end up sodomizing me if i dont sleep now im gonna just go on a strike and then James'll just be standing there doing nothing, unable to move.

Brain: UGH I Hate, no I ABHOR union talk - damn employees these days - back in the day in kindergarten there was no such nonsense

Body: yeah thats cause James back then slept at 8PM and woke at 8:30AM with afternoon naps as well. That time was fucken awesome. Now stop arguing with me and let me go to sleep.

Brain: Nope, not gonna allow it! First exams are coming up as well, we need this time to study.

Body: Hmmmm, ok I see your point of view - ok why don't we just lay down on the bed for a bit - just to have a bit of a break before diving into the studies.

Brain: Finally, body is making some sense. Alright we'll lay there for about 5 minutes...agreed?

Body: Yup 5 minutes.

[James goes to lay down]

Body: *flips brain off* HAHAHAHA TRICKED YOU *all organs go to sleep*

[James wakes up at fucken 6AM]

Lol yeah, im crazy. But if you're reading this blog you should probably already have guessed that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment