Saturday 14 January 2012

Hello my darlings

[Insert creepy face picture here]

haha i dont know why thats my title, but whatever it's a pretty rad title.

I currently stand at a crossroad. On one path, I want the holidays to just end so that my boredom cycle (get up, check lakersnation, look at nba scores, watch youtube, play basketball, more youtube, sleep) can end and so that something can take up about 6 and a half hours per weekday of my life...even if it is school. On the other hand, I want these holidays just to continue just to avoid fucken year 12.

year. 12.

fuck.

But, as I have seen people writing stress posts about the pressure of year 12 etc. and me, being the cool cucumber that I surely and truly am, I will be focussing on the positives of year 12...YAY

+ New batch of Year 7s. Before I start, don't you dare start assaulting me with pedo comments. Every year, it seems that Year 7s shrink. No, it isn't because we're growing taller, its cause those little buggers are just shrinking from their asian parents withholding foods and forcing studies. OK? Besides, who doesn't like to torment year 7s every now and then?
+We are three terms away from freedom. Freedom. We've learnt ever so much about it in English and History....and...Art? O_o And it's something that we've come to appreciate as one of the fundamental rights of humans. As William Wallace said so famously (or at least Mel Gibson did in 'Braveheart') FREEDOM OR LIBERTY!!! Eventually of course, William Wallace would be horribly tortured for his belief in freedom. Sadly, even though we are all children - or for those who's egos will not permit such a word, 'teenagers' - and are technically going through the freest time of our lives....we aren't truly free what with society expecting us all to sit a life-altering set of examinations at a time where some of us won't even be considered to be full-fledged adults. YAY SOCIETY.
+University is coming. Now this is a source of stress as well, but with university comes with meeting new people (or for the socially awkward...more gaming time), the possibility of earning money (more than what one is currently earning now) in a part time job and actual independence if one is planning to get out of the state where their parents reside. If the above still aren't enough to see this as a pro, consider how in uni we'll be learning something that will actually be used in our future careers (seriously...fucken essay writing, integration etc.) so we'll actually be using our time properly...instead of sitting through a class where the shit we learn isn't going to benefit us in any way, shape or form.
+Senior fucken commomroom. OHHH YEAHHHH. Ok, its a small win, but one that is magnificient. I've been at ruse for 1 year and i've wanted air con for pretty much 11 months of that one year (yes I hate any tiny bit of warmth. you don't want to be around me in summer, I will drive you around the twist). Granted, the senior commonroom aircon is currently broken, courtesy of the graduating year above us, but once that is fixed, shotgun once of the corners of that room for 5 hours a day.
+This is our fucken territory. Ok by now I'm just clutching at very, very loose ends, but now we are on top (unless you count the teachers and the deputies and lovely treskin, and really, who does anyway). We run this house. We could probably...like...leave our shirts out...and most teachers won't care....yeah. sweet as bru amiright? Actually, on revision teachers don't really mind anyway....but we could  probably bring like...those collectable tazos in and those trading card games that are banned for juniors, and like...duel each other all fucken day (except class time...). yeah. suck it. feels good right?

So overall, year 12 might be looming, it might be a source for stress, we might feel squashed and smothered underneath the blanket of these 'final examinations' but we must continuously cling at the positives, and remember that tens of thousands of kiddies like ourselves have managed to do this shit before us...so most of us will probably survive.*

Also. (NBA comment here) Kobe bryant. Fucken hero. Haters can't say anything right now. The dude is in his 16th season, he's 33, his wrist is fucked, his knee is fucked, his fingers are fucked (and thats most of what you use in bball) and he drops back to back to back nights of 40+ point games? Are you kidding me? And he leads the whole NBA in scoring and is 3rd in the PER ranks. Fucken champion. Lakers for Larry O'Brien trophy mate.

*I am in no way liable nor will I take any responsibility if you stumble upon an unfortnuate set of circumstances where you do not survive the final year of your secondary education. Whilst bicbostik industries hold nothing but sorrow at your misfortune, we will not be responsible for the payment of any funeral costs or for the payment of the psychologists that your family will hire. we will however be sure to attend your funeral, and would in no way object to the receipt of any item or items taht you wish to bequeath upon us, and would honor said items (note plural...dont you dare do any of that singular shit) with the utmost respect. Why is this paragraph even here? If you don't survive you won't even be able to pursue me for what I wrote....unless ghosts are real? Nah fuck that shit I don't believe in ghosts. I'm a big boy. Cool. If you read all this...then you seriously need a fucken life son. Go out and frolick in the sun, get that UV light and vitamin D boy. Ok this has gone on for long enough - by now even I realise taht I'm just trying to extend my post....as if I were writing an essay and need to meet the word limit.

COOL. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment