Wednesday 18 April 2012

Bach

So by now I'd think that the number of people who come to this page would be around about 0. Actually, not even around about 0, just 0.
Anyways, holidays make me lazy so I think i'll just kinda ease my self into the whole tiring process of blogging with a blog meme stolen off jubilicious.


Are you one of those people who are always tripping over things?


Nope. 

Would you ever consider taking evening classes in anything?
I do take evening classes every friday for physics and chem. Yep, nothing like being stuck in a room for 2 2 hour periods with a half hour break in between listening to a teacher prattle on about science.

Are you the type to make situations awkward?

Well occasionally I do on purpose just to see how the other/s would react. Most of the time they stare at me until I retract what I say.

Do you prefer fast food or “proper”, restaurant style food?

If the food tastes good, then imma stay in your hood. (to eat your food, regardless of fastness or properness)

Would you ever go out with someone shorter than you?

I'd say that this meme was more directed at females...whoops.


Is your mum the type to pressure you to have grandchildren?
Funnily enough I don't think my mother has ever mentioned grandchildren. My father on the other hand, being one of those firm believers in carrying on the family name by procreating until half of the world has my genetic material in it (kinda like an enthusiastic genghis kahn), would love for my future wife to be a factory to pop out babies.

Do you have any traits that you inherited from your parents?

Both mendelian and sex linked (holler at bio takers)

Are you still in touch with people you went to primary school with?
Well half my class from primary school ended up in my current school, and a third of my primary school ended up in my previous school so...kind of inevitable isn't it? I mean you try to avoid the buggers, but they always seem to pop out of nowhere and waste your time.

Jokes.BLAXCELL '06 REPRESENT.

Do you like Sushi?

I believe I coined the word sushi.

Are you the type to get easily embarrassed in public?

Not particularly if I'm with a group of people. If I'm by myself and I do something really weird on the other hand, then I'll probably just run away in shame.

Do you have to reply to texts straight away, or are you happy to just leave them for a while?

Depends on the person texting me. If I can't really think of an adequate response I'll just put it to the side for a while.

Have any of your friends gotten engaged recently?

I was going to make a witty pun about engaged like 'being engaged in a conversation' but then I couldn't think of anything cool. So, straight answer would be no.

Would you ever drop everything and go traveling for several months?

I'm quite sure that a predicted mark for me would be better then my current marks so as long as that was ensured I'd be more then happy to travel for a while.

Have you ever had a negative encounter with the police? What happened?

Well the police came and knocked on our door when one of our neighbours called about loud sounds coming from our house. Knowing me, you'd think I was having a madarse party with the mad hatter and some others right? Turns out it was the house on the other side of the street. 


Yeah, living on the edge of life. 

Do any of your close friends have any really annoying phrases or habits?

I do have a friend who does enjoy calling me 'Aaron Gong Worshiper'. Doesn't really matter though, she can go eat a strawberry. :D

When you go out for meals, do you try and eat healthily, or do you just pick whatever you feel like?

Actually, I seem to remember going with a couple of friends to a KFC and picking whichever menu item had the largest number of calories. 

Do you enjoy going out and socializing, or do you prefer to stay in?

I do enjoy having fun with friends but I need alone time as well.

What’s your favourite thing to cook/bake? Do you eat it often?

Fuck me cooking is horrible. I'm pretty sure I've ranted about this to someone else but cooking is just the worst possible thing on earth. So you get a cookbook/recipe right? Now, given that the cookbook/recipe is supposedly a set of instructions to tell you how to cook a specific dish to eat, you'd think that the cookbook would be more specific. No. It'll give you vague phrases like 'a pinch of salt' or 'a dollop of cream' or 'a sprinkle of flour'. What the fuck does that mean? You might as well say 'Aw mate, just chuck some salt, cream and flour in there and you'll be right'. Shitson, when I pay for a cookbook, or I take time to search online for a recipe, I would like something to tell me exactly how much I should add for optimum taste. None of this 'guess and hope itll taste good' shit. Then you'll have stupid instructions like 'beat until light and fluffy, but don't overbeat or your food will taste crap'. Obviously I'm paraphrasing here, but how light and fluffy is light and fluffy? Its not like if you beat something for 5 minutes itll become light and fluffy immediately, and then you have 30 seconds, and if you keep beating after that the whole thing will die. No, beating is a constantly changing concept, so please at least include some image or be more descriptive or something. These people who create recipes need to go back to primary school, take a course on the 'method' text type which everyone took in year 2 or something, and learn that specific is good. 


To conclude, cooking is shit. If someone forced me to cook, I'd make scrambled eggs, but I only know how to make that because the recipe was specific and told me excatly how much milk to add.

If you’re being extremely quiet what does it mean?

This topic does not interest me, or I'm really bloody tired, or I'm more interested to know everyone elses opinions before I contribute my own.

Do you think your life will be different this time next year?

Yeah we'll all be dead cause apocalypse on 21st December 2012. Mayans predicted it guys, don't try to deny it.

Are you keeping a secret right now?

First thing that sprang to mind was 'keeper of keys and grounds at hogwarts'. We need more harry potter books/movies :) Maybe a prequel? (in case J.K. Rowling checks my blog) 


And yes, I am, cause I'm like, totally dark and mysterious and stuff.

Where were you last night at 8 PM?

I was at home watching Hamish and Andy pranks on youtube. Those boys are top stuff.

Is your last name longer than 6 letters?

Nope.

What colour is your cell phone?

Silver and white.

What annoys you? 

Very, very, very little. Cooking, clearly, is one of them. 

Your ex calls you to tell you they hate you, what would you say?

How'd you get my number? 

Do you like to wear flip-flops? 

Hell yes. Flip flops are the ultimate footwear. Comfortable, protective AND easy to put on. 

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?

Not really. I would absolutely hate to be the jealous dude who gets paranoid about every other guy who looks at the person I 'love', and if you don't trust a person then how do you know if the person you're 'in love with' is really that person? Maybe they've been telling you a lie all this time.

If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

Fly. One million isn't really that big of a deal nowadays with inflation and things like that. right about now I'm sounding pretentious and snobbish, but when radio shows are giving away one million dollars, when lottos are giving away 20 million dollars, when there are houses in unspectacular areas worth over a million dollars, i'd much rather be the only person able to fly.

Do you want to have kids?

Right now, I'm focussing more on my career, you know? Haha sure I'd like to have kids in the future.

Have you ever stolen a street sign?

Is this a thing now? I mean of all the classic pranks, 'knock and run', 'tping' etc. i really don't think stealing a street sign would be up there with them. I mean, how inconsiderate would you have to be to steal a street sign. There are only so many street signs in the world, and there are definitely a lot more pranksters then street signs. If street signs are taken away from our society, then what would we have? Postal service would die out cause posties are going to be wandering around, knocking on doors "Hello sir/madam. You wouldn't happen to be Mr. Johnson from wallaby way would you? No? YOu might want to get a chair or something, I have around 500 letters I need to deliver and I'm going to have to go through all of them'. Street directories and GPS services would become redundant. Lost tourists are not going to be helped by anything. Hipsters will have to find new things to take photos of. The world would be in ruins.

How long have you known the last person you spoke on the phone to?

Almost 17 years now. (P.S. the last person I spoke to on the phone was my father)

If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?

Los Angeles. Playoffs are right around the corner.

Are you good at doing other peoples hair?

Yes. You don't mess with the James (geddit).

What’s the last smiley faced you used? 

I think I used ':D' in one of my responses in this meme so taht would be it.

What’s the last picture message you received on your phone?
Never gotten a picture message.

What do you prefer Skittles or Starbursts?

Skittles. Call me a weirdo, but the crunch of skittles is suprisingly satisfying.

Are you more fond of snowstorms or thunderstorms?

We're in Austrah-lia mate. We don't have snowstorms. We hop around on kangaroos in thunderstorms rejoicing that Warragamba Dam will get some precious rainfall. Actually I heard that Warragamba overflooded lol.

What color shirt are you wearing?

Hwite. (I am like, so English and posh today)

Has anyone recently told you something you didn’t want to hear?
A few people told me that kevin durant or lebron james would take the mvp instead of kobe this year. That made me sad :(

Has anyone recently disappointed you?

Not particularly.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?

A few years ago me and a couple of friends went to the movies, and someone suggested that we watch the movie 'Suckerpunch'. When I came out of that cinema, boy did I want to suckerpunch that person in the face.

Rent a movie or go to movies?

Never rented. *Puts eyepatch and hook on*

Could you cry right now?

People cry because they're sad. For example, I cry because other people are stupid and that makes me sad.


-Sheldon Cooper P.h.D

Do you like to text or call more?

Calling seems more personal then texting.

Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?

I would have to be preeeeetty whipped to get married in 5 years. I would highly, HIGHLY, doubt it.

Do you take walks when you’re mad?

Sometimes I walk to Parramatta River and mutter angrily. Most of the time I'll tell the person to fuck off for a while so I can calm down and stop being mad at them.

Why were you last scared?

I dreamed that Mrs. McKenzie was going to throw a GPS at me. I don't have Mrs. McKenzie for any subjects and as far as I know, Mrs. McKenzie and I have never spoken before.

Would you rather have ice cream, freeze pops or popsicles in the Summertime?

Ice cream. If you get a huge tub of the stuff, you can just go nuts. Popsicles and freeze pops you get allocated amounts.

What color are your toe nails right now?

Ew they're only a plain clear. How ordinary. I need to get around to painting them.


Do you prefer writing in print or cursive?
Cursive. It's more loopy!

Have you ever been in a big maze? If so, how was it? 

Never. I went to Melbourne with my family and found a huge maze but it was already closed :(

Who was your best friend in 6th grade?

Uhhh well in the beginning of year 6 it was Samuel Tieu i think. But at the end of year 6 i had gone to China, so probably someone from there.

Whose birthday is coming up?

I can remember 2 birthdays, jubilicious and gongys (go eat a strawberry), and jubilicious' is closer so hers.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
I think this is meant to be a metaphorical question, but my cousin actually did give me a box of butterflies. It was like a collection of rare butterflies mounted on a cushion thingy.


How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?

Late 20s, early to mid 30s.

What woke you up this morning?

Lakers game was on. I watched as we were decimated by the Spurs. It was heartbreaking.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?

Mostly no. Some people though...

What color is your toothbrush?

White with hints of green. (sounds enigmatic right?)

What’s your favorite part of the song that you’re listening to?
.


Do you think you’re a good friend?
I'd like to think that I'll help my mates out when I can, or when they're really in need of some sort of help. for the other times, you'd have to ask them.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?

Autumn. Not too hot, not too cold. Leaves are crunchy...(I think I may have answered another blog meme question or formspring question about my favourite season so refer to that)

Can you handle the truth?

So you run out of questions to ask and you default to a movie quote huh? 

Are there some songs you can’t listen to because they remind you of someone?

Stacy's mom. She had it going on. She was all I wanted and I waited so long.

Do you hate anyone?

Hate is such a strong word. So is dislike. I think that at worst, I neutral some people.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

Hopefully Stacy's mom. :'(

Do horror movies these days scare you?

Not really. I find that the plot of the movie themself more scary.

Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger? When?

No I haven't. Although, my dad has thrown my cell phone in anger. That was a fun moment. 

Do you know what it’s like to be truly happy?

Once, Stacy's mom come's out with just a towel on, and I could tell she like me just from the way that she stared. And when she says 'you missed a spot over there'.

That's what it's like to be truly happy.

Do you have a box anywhere with special items you’ll keep forever in it?

Not really, but I do have a secret stash with letters and other things.

If a horrible rumor was started about you and you found out who started it, what would you do with
 the person who started it?
Nothing much. If they want to go around starting rumors thats their thing. As long as I know that I didn't do whatever the rumor said I did, I'd be ok with it.


Are there any keyboards in your house that aren’t being use?Yeah, just got a few in the garage. That might sound sarcastic but it really isn't meant to be. I do actually have a few keyboards lying around in the garage because the keys screwed up.

Do you have any pictures of yourself on your bedroom walls?

Nope, my bedroom walls are quite plain. I did have a poster of my 'group' at baulko but after waking up to Nugg's mug staring at me every day, I was just a little bit put off.

Does your dad collect anything?

He likes collecting hobbies. He'll just randomly pick up a hobbie out of nowhere.

Would you have a career you can’t stand if you made a lot of money?

Nope. My theory is that if you like your job enough, money won't be a HUGE problem.

If a random person asked how old you are, would you tell them?

STRANGER DANGER. FOLLOW THE RULES OF NO, GO, TELL. GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE SCREAMING THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THIS PERSON.

Do you ever have days when you just want to stay in bed all day long?

You know that moment where you wake up for school in the morning because of an annoying alarm and you just think to yourself 'Gosh, I am so excited to just hop on out of bed and go to school today because I love school and I love the world and I love rainbows and I love unicorns and I love the world and I love everything'? No. me neither.






1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA i feel so special, i'm counted on the same level as aaron gong :)

    ReplyDelete